Giverny Museum of Impressionisms
by Givernet Organisation
Visitor information 2022
Musee des impressionnismes Giverny
99, rue Claude Monet
ph: 33 (0)2 32 51 94 65
fax: 33 (0)2 32 51 94 67
Museum Opening Days and Hours
The museum is open from 10:00 am through 6:00 pm (last admission at 5:30 pm):
- everyday including Public Holidays from March 18th through July 3rd 2022 for the Monet /Rothko exhibition;
- everyday including Public Holidays from July 14th through October 2nd, 2022 except on September 2nd for the "Summer of the collection" exhibition;
- from October 14th, 2022 through January 8th, 2023 for a Contemporary Art exhibition:
- everyday from October 14th through November 6th, 2022;
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from November 11th through December 11th, 2022;
- everyday except December 25th from December 16th through December 31st, 2022;
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from November 11th through January 6th through January 8th, 2023.
The museum is open on Public Holidays except on December 25th, 2022 and January 1st, 2023.
The museum offices are open all year to answer your inquiries.
The museum is accessible to people using medical equipment.Only service dogs are welcome.
The museum galleries are closed from July 4th to July 14th and from October 3rd to October 13th to change exhibition.
To ensure the comfort of your visit and limit the number of people in the galleries, the use of a time stamped ticket pre-purchased online is highly recommended.
These tickets are on sale at the following rates:
From March 18th through July 3rd, 2022
|Individual||10.80 €||Adults including seniors|
|Free||Persons under 18 yo,
E-Ticket management fees: 1.45 euros per order.