Giverny Museum of Impressionisms
by Givernet Organisation
Visitor information 2023
Musee des impressionnismes Giverny
99, rue Claude Monet
ph: 33 (0)2 32 51 94 65
fax: 33 (0)2 32 51 94 67
Museum Opening Days and Hours
The museum is open from 10:00 am through 6:00 pm (last admission at 5:30 pm):
- everyday including Public Holidays from March 31st through July 2nd, 2023 for the "Children of Impressionism" exhibition;
- everyday including Public Holidays from July 14th through September 10th, 2023 except on September 1st for the "Renoir in Guernsey, 1883" exhibition;
- from September 29th, 2023 through January 7th, 2024 for the "Flower Power" exhibition:
- From September 29th to November 5th, 2023: every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last admission 5.30 p.m.)
- From November 9th to December 17th, 2023: Thursday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last admission 5.30 p.m.)
- From December 21st, 2023 to January 7th, 2024: every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last admission 5.30 p.m.)
The museum is open on Public Holidays except on December 25th, 2023 and January 1st, 2024.
The museum offices are open all year to answer your inquiries.
The museum is accessible to people using medical equipment.Only service dogs are welcome.
From March 31st to July 2nd, 2023
Exhibition "Children of Impressionnism"
From July 14th, 2023 to September 10th, 2023 except on September 1st Exhibition "Renoir in Guernsey, 1883"
From July 14th, 2023 to September 10th, 2023 except on September 1st Exhibition "Flower Power"
The museum galleries are closed from July 3rd to July 13th and from September 11th to September 28th to change exhibition.
To ensure the comfort of your visit and limit the number of people in the galleries, the use of a time stamped ticket pre-purchased online is highly recommended.
These tickets are on sale at the following rates:
From July 14th through September 10th, 2023
except on September 1st
|Individual||11.80 €||Adults including seniors|
|Free||Persons under 18 yo,
E-Ticket management fees: 1.45 euros per order.