Le Paris Plage
Restaurant Sea Food Pizzeria Brasserie
6 Place de Paris
|The Paris-Plage is called after the former beach on the bank of the Seine
river, where the inhabitants of Paris went to take a breeze of fresh air
on sundays, a few decades ago.
The Paris-Plage is a must in Vernon, for numerous reasons :
- For its pleasant setting evocating tropical beaches,
- Because it is open everyday except mondays from lunch time till late in the evening, from 11 a.m untill 0.30 a.m, with service at any time of the day,
- Because you can have a quick snack or a gorgeous seasfood platter, appetizing salads, pizzas, or traditional menus at 11.50, 18.50 and 25 euros (rates 2007). The several pages long Carte entirely translated into English seems endless, it is hard not to find what one is looking for.
- Because you can taste a large choice of cocktails, for instance after a movie in the nearby Cinema.
- For its large flowered terrace,
- For its take away of salads and pizzas from 11a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 6:30p.m. to 0:30 a.m
- For its musical evenings every Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Shows with musicians, a magician or karaoke.
The Paris Plage welcomes groups over 20 persons.
Several formulas, please ask for more information.
Information and booking online
Tél : 33 (0) 22.214.171.124
Giverny Day Trips
Buy online your e-ticket to visit Giverny Claude Monet's home and gardens.
Giverny Home Page |
Giverny Village |
Vernon Town |
This site is edited by Givernet non for profit Organisation, 38 route de Giverny, 27200 Vernon, France, Legal Notice